Good morning! Guess what?! There are only three days until Christmas!!! I’m a little stressed because I still have a few more items left on my list to shop for. Before hitting the streets to shop till I drop… I’m sitting here in my PJ’s, enjoying the peace and quiet in my family room, sipping a cup of coffee, staring at my Christmas tree. It feels so good this morning to sit back and reflect on how very thankful I am for all the blessings in my life.
Whew! To say that I’ve been a busy girl this holiday season would be an understatement!!! I’ve always been one to be on-the-go, always with a plan, always having a schedule, always going… going… going!!! Ryan thinks I’m the energizer bunny sometimes!!
For some reason, this holiday season has been by far my busiest year. I think it threw me off that Thanksgiving was so late this year… we hosted at our house again this year and it was so much fun. It does get a little overwhelming at times to juggle such a busy schedule but I’m thankful for it all 🙂
I thought it would be fun this morning to jot down some highlights from December… so far!
- Road trip adventure to Snowshoe for our 1 year anniversary!!
- Decorate for Christmas (we decorated 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, LOL!)
- Pickup the Christmas tree & decorate it!!
- Hosted bunco at my house with the neighborhood ladies
- Lunch dates with some lovely wedding planners
- Networking events
- Order & mail Christmas cards
- Lunch with girlfriends
- Fun-filled family portrait sessions 🙂
- Hosted Dooley Noted Society’s holiday party at my house for the board members
- DNS board meeting
- Christmas party with some family friends
- Company Christmas party at the Jefferson
- Mingle with Maymont DNS social at the Jefferson
- Dinner and drinks with the neighbors at El Paso 🙂
- Volunteered with Junior League at the Hospital Hospitality House — served dinner and played bingo 🙂
- Cocktails with my girlfriends at the Jefferson
- Family dinner with my grandparents
- Hosted an inaugural Jingle Ball at our house 🙂
- Ornament exchange with girlfriends
- Wrap presents
What to look forward to this week…
- Holiday shopping and wrapping still left to do!!!
- Relax Christmas eve and Christmas day with family
- Enjoy visiting with family in town
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve!!!