I’m a Type A personality and I’m one to write tons of to-do lists! I’m sure it’s another thing I got from my Mom! This is a great way for me to stay on track with things, as well as, another way for my followers and clients to stay in the loop with what I’m up to 🙂
• Drink more water!
• Stay inspired and inspire others!
• Weekly day-dates with Ry (something fun, free, and just us!)
• Make my bed every morning (it’s amazing what a difference it makes to start your day that way!)
• Organize my closet!! I desperately need to!
• Don’t over-do it! (I have a tendency to always say yes to things. Over-committing can lead to stress and being overwhelmed.)
• Relax and go with the flow!
• Streamline my business operations
• Blog more personal posts so my clients and readers can connect with me
• Continue to improve my online presence
• Launch a mini-session announcement
• Shoot my sessions well!
• Be a resource for photographers
• Get more involved with local photography groups (continue to learn, grow, & develop!)
I’m looking forward to…
• Going to see the HOKIES play!! Ryan and I are staying the Cathy and Matt and we’re SO excited! I didn’t go to 1 game last year so I’m super pumped!!
• Fall weather 🙂
• Traveling to Tampa, FL
• Attending a close friend’s wedding in VA Beach
• Participating in the 5K Heart Walk to support my dear friend Lindsey
• Overnight Chesapeake Bay get-away with Ry and my Mother-In-Law Kathie 🙂